• Does the
Milan Hotel Monopole accept credit cards?
Yes all major credit cards are accepted including
American Express, Visa, Diner’s Club and Euro/Mastercard.
• What time is check in?
Check in is 2pm.
• What time is check out?
Check out is 11am
• Are the bathrooms communal?
No. All rooms at Monopole Milano come with private
• Is parking available?
Yes parking is available next door to the hotel.
• Is internet access provided?
Yes. Wireless internet is available from the hotel.
• Can I change money at the hotel?
Yes currency exchange is available.
• Is there a restaurant on the premises?
No but there is a bar and lounge where snacks are
• Are taxes included in the price?
Yes all taxes are included.
• Are the listed prices per person?
No. the listed prices are per room and children
under the age of 5 stay free of charge.
• Do you have a lift?
Yes, Hotel Monopole Milan has a lift. Guests with
mobility problems may express any concerns when
• When must the bill be paid?
The bill must be paid upon arrival.
• Does the Milan Hotel Monopole offer a shuttle
service to and from the airport?
Unfortunately not but the hotel is very easy to
reach, check our Location page for detailed instructions.
• Are pets welcome?
Small animals yes – but please let us know
• Do all the rooms have satellite TV?
Yes, including a host of international channels
such as BBC and CNN.
• Are staff on hand 24 hours?
Yes, the reception desk is attended at all times.